Bands, Brands & Beyond Expo — Connecting Consumers With Brands Through The Emotional Power of Music
Presented by the National Association of Record Industry Professionals
When: Monday, November 15, 2010
Where: Cardozo School of Law New York, New York
About The Event: Recording artists and brands – aligned! A media boom and expansion of the music industry’s boundaries creates new opportunities for artists and advertisers. Come learn how companies are tapping into the loyal communities of international stars like Black-Eyes Peas, K’Naan, Panic! At The Disco and many more.
The Speakers Who Will Be At NARIP’s Bands, Brands & Beyond Expo:
– Cheryl R. Berman, Founder, UnBundled Creative
– Tena Clark, Founder & CEO/Chief Creative Officer, DMI Music Branding Group
– Jonathan Daniel, CRUSH Management (Panic! At The Disco, Train, Fall Out Boy)
– Lori Lambert, Senior VP of Strategic Alliances, Universal Motown Republic Group
– Kevin McKiernan, President & CEO, Creative License
– Kenny Ochoa, Vice President, Music Licensing at Sony Music Entertainment
– Umut Özaydinli, Founder & Chief of Possibilities for Deviant Ventures (former Global Music Marketing Manager, Coca-Cola, now Deviant’s client)
– Josh Rabinowitz, Head of Music, Grey Worldwide
– More speakers to be announced
Topics That Will Be Covered:
– View From The Top with Tena Clark
– Evolving Deals In Licensing & Branding: A Behind-The-Scenes Look
– Bringing Artists & Brands Together: Deal-Makers Speak Out
This unique conference offers attendees the opportunity to learn from, network with, share music and hook up brand / ad deals with some of the best creative music, brand and advertising execs in the business.
Early birds save by registering TODAY at narip.com (direct: http://srv.ezinedirector.net/?n=4170477&s=92459457– higher rates kick in soon).
NARIP. Get connected. Stay connected.