Here is the booking process and the remainder of open sets for the rest of Summer 2010 at FAT BABY.
- Send your request (via email) with the following information:
- A link to your music,
- Desired performance dates (send 3 dates),
- Expected draw, and
- If you can or cannot help book other local bands for the requested nights.
Here are a few shows that need to fill a spot or two. But keep in mind we have a good amount of fully open dates as well.
- August 6th with Catching Cadence – Indie Rock
- August 8th with Glass Hero – Indie Rock
- August 16th with Filmstrip – Indie Rock
- August 7th, 20th, or 27th with The Faux Paus – Indie/Folk rock
- Late September & Early October with Cleemann – Electroacoustic Pop from Copenhagen
FAT BABY RULES
** Fat Baby requires no bar guarantee
** Shows regularly have a $7 cover and we (Fat Baby) take the first 7 people per band at the door. You can change the cover charge if you wish.
** If a booker/promoter/band comes with a line up of 3 or 4 bands then we waive the fee for one set.
** If you have a line up fit for The Charleston let Volkan Eryaman know and he’ll forward it.
Volkan Eryaman with any booking requests or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org