New York Music Industry
JOIN US FOR OUR 5TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY & HOLIDAY NETWORKING EVENT ON 12/11/13!
CMJ Done? Not just yet!!! Join us for our CMJ 2013 Afterparty & Networking Event!
Date: Wednesday October 23, 2013
Time: 7:00PM – 10:00PM
Location: Pranna Lounge (79 Madison Avenue at 28th Street)
Who: This event is open to those individuals who are currently working in the music industry (including those recently laid off), musicians, and all students of the music and entertainment industries.
Event Food & Drink Specials From 7:00 – 9:00
- Draft Beer $5
- Bottled Beer $6
- Signature Cocktails $8
- Wok Fired Bowls $5
- 5 Types of Dim Sum $5
For More Info About the Venue Please Visit:
Wednesday April 17, 2013, Music and Entertainment Industry professionals are invited to attend The Music Business Network’s Spring Networking Event “HELLO SPRING!” (hosted at White Rabbit from 7:00 – 10:00pm). Come chill, drink, and connect with individuals who comprise the future of the music industry.
This is one of our quarterly PAID networking events. We will have appetizers, giftbags, and other goodies at this event! If you have promo materials that you’d like to us to include in our giftbags at this event please contact us.
The Cost to Attend This Event Is As Follows and does not include any fees EventBrite charges for registration (**Special Promo: We’ve reduced the cost of attending for this event**):
- Non-Members of The Music Business Network– $15 to attend (Reduced from $25)
- Members of The Music Business Network – $15 to attend
- Student – $15 to attend
Event Overview & Recent & Upcoming Events
The Music Business Network hosts monthly (no fee) “Music Connect” meet-ups (in both New York City and Albany, NY) and quarterly networking events (in New York City) for Members and Potential members so that they may connect and interface with one another on a more personal level in an intimate setting. “Music Connect” monthly meet-ups are held at various locations throughout New York City and are held in Albany, NY at Lark Tavern (on the last Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm – 9:00pm).
Our Next MUSIC CONNECT Event in New York City will be on 2/20/13 from 7:00 – 10:00pm at White Rabbit
Our First MUSIC CONNECT Event in New York’s Capital District will be on 2/27/13 from 6:00 – 9:00pm at Lark Tavern (Albany, NY)
**We Are Currently Planning our Spring (Quarterly – Paid) Networking Event – Keep Checking Back for More Information!**
Thank you to all who attended The Music Business Network’s 2012 Holiday Meet Up at Aspen Social Club on 12/5/12!
Wednesday March 21, 2012, Music and Entertainment Industry professionals are invited to attend The Music Business Network’s 3rd Annual Post-SXSW Networking Event
After the craziness of SXSW, come chill, drink, and meet the individuals who make up the future of the music industry.
Musicians – Bring Your Press kits and Demos for consideration to perform at the The Music Business Network’s “Music Takes Over Albany” Festival (in October) – this will be held October 9th – October 13th
**More Details To Follow**
This event is open to those individuals who are currently working in the music industry, musicians, and all students of the music and entertainment industries. Come along to meet a host of excellent people working in the music industry.
** YOU MUST RSVP TO ATTEND THIS EVENT **
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $5 Cover Charge To Attend This Event
SPREAD THE WORD to your friends and colleagues in the music industry and Don’t forget to bring your business cards!!!!
For More Info About the Venue Please Visit: www.madamex.com
- Beer (Amstel, Corona, IPA, Yuengling, Original Sin Hard Cider) – $4
- Well Drinks & House Champagne – $5
- Specialty Cocktails (Born Yesterday, Cherry Pop, Indecent Proposal, MadameX, Paradise Found, P***y Galore) – $5
- House Wine (Pino Grigio & Pino Noir) – $5
Bands, Brands & Beyond Expo — Connecting Consumers With Brands Through The Emotional Power of Music
Presented by the National Association of Record Industry Professionals
When: Monday, November 15, 2010
Where: Cardozo School of Law New York, New York
About The Event: Recording artists and brands – aligned! A media boom and expansion of the music industry’s boundaries creates new opportunities for artists and advertisers. Come learn how companies are tapping into the loyal communities of international stars like Black-Eyes Peas, K’Naan, Panic! At The Disco and many more.
The Speakers Who Will Be At NARIP’s Bands, Brands & Beyond Expo:
- Cheryl R. Berman, Founder, UnBundled Creative
- Tena Clark, Founder & CEO/Chief Creative Officer, DMI Music Branding Group
- Jonathan Daniel, CRUSH Management (Panic! At The Disco, Train, Fall Out Boy)
- Lori Lambert, Senior VP of Strategic Alliances, Universal Motown Republic Group
- Kevin McKiernan, President & CEO, Creative License
- Kenny Ochoa, Vice President, Music Licensing at Sony Music Entertainment
- Umut Özaydinli, Founder & Chief of Possibilities for Deviant Ventures (former Global Music Marketing Manager, Coca-Cola, now Deviant’s client)
- Josh Rabinowitz, Head of Music, Grey Worldwide
- More speakers to be announced
Topics That Will Be Covered:
- View From The Top with Tena Clark
- Evolving Deals In Licensing & Branding: A Behind-The-Scenes Look
- Bringing Artists & Brands Together: Deal-Makers Speak Out
This unique conference offers attendees the opportunity to learn from, network with, share music and hook up brand / ad deals with some of the best creative music, brand and advertising execs in the business.
Early birds save by registering TODAY at narip.com (direct: http://srv.ezinedirector.net/?n=4170477&s=92459457- higher rates kick in soon).
NARIP. Get connected. Stay connected.