The Music Business Network is an organization dedicated to connecting entertainment industry professionals, students, and musicians with the services that they need in order to succeed professionally. The Network facilitates the connection between individuals who are in need of services to Network members who supply the services they need. The goals of The Network are: to provide networking opportunities (through its networking events and panels), to build upon and compliment individuals’ existing networks, to assist in advancing individuals’ career goals, to provide real time industry news updates, and to create an extensive community of like-minded individuals.
About The President & Founder of The Music Business Network–Kathryn N. Sano:
This is the most recent resume (March 2013) listing all of the jobs the President & Founder of The Music Business Network has had over the years. Please click the above link to view her long resume (her short one is listed below).
Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Efficiency, Project Management, Event Organization & Promotion, PR, Artist Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Development
The Following Are The Ethical Principles That Guide My Behavior:
- Don’t lie.
- Don’t cheat.
- Don’t steal.
- Say what you mean, mean what you say.
- Don’t pre-judge others.
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Address problems head on, when they first become an issue.
- Set a good example for others by “practicing what I preach.”
- Keep an open mind. Be tolerant of others and try to see things from their perspective.
- I will be dependable and consistent with my quality of work.
- I will try to make the world a better place and will not actively go out of my way to make it more frustrating and difficult for others.
- Don’t injure others physically, mentally, emotionally or financially.